A selection of articles related to saint adrian.
Original articles from our library related to the Saint Adrian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saint Adrian.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Saint Adrian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saint Adrian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sports Roundup: March 11, 2016
- BASEBALL. IOWA COLLEGE. Briar Cliff 17-17, Winnipeg 13-4.
- Community Notes
- Shakamak Retirement Community and Technology Recyclers will be hosting a free recycling spring clean-up event Wednesday, March 16 from 10 a.m. until 1 p.
- Queens' Dion Dreesens Smokes NCAA D2 Record in 500 Free
- Simon Fraser's Adrian VanderHelm finished third in 4:21.04. Queens' Nick Arakelian (4:22.
- Dion Dreesens Nips NCAA D2 Mark in 500 Free In Prelims
- After crushing the 200 free record last night, Queens' Dion Dreesens clipped the men's 500-yard free NCAA D II record this morning at the 2016 NCAA Division II Championships. His time of 4:20.70 was just under the previous record of 4:20.
- A punch from One Eyed Reilly: Area's popular Irish band preps for St. Patty's Day
- The boys will be playing in Old Town Roseville on Saint Patrick's Day. The versatility of One Eyed Reilly's repertoire is rooted in a combination of tastes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.