A selection of articles related to saint agathius.
Original articles from our library related to the Saint Agathius. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saint Agathius.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Pagan Festivals
- There are eight major pagan festivals celebrated by Wiccans and other pagans. Yes, just like other religions, they have a set of religious festivals that they observe and celebrate.
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Saint Agathius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saint Agathius books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Saint Agathius' Call. Slasher 161. Sanctification of the Blessed Virgin.
- COMPARATIVE GEOGRAPHIC STRUCTURES OF TWO
- geographic structures of the parasitoid Agathis thompsoni and its moth host Greya subalba. . STl2: 4.
- Exceptional Trees on O`ahu by Location (2)
- Downtown. Iolani Palace, 364 S. King St.
- Tree-ring analysis of kauri (Agathis australis) timbers from a colonial
- Boswijk, G. (2007): Tree-ring analysis of kauri (Agathis australis) timbers from St Paul's Anglican Church, Kawakawa, New Zealand. Tree-ring Site Report 28.
- Part C - Precinct Plans
- Aug 1, 2011 specimen plantings of Agathis, Eucalyptus and Ficus trees. Many streets ictoria St. Tweedmouth Ave.
Suggested Web Resources
- Agathius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Saint Agathius (died 303), also known as Achatius or Agathonas or Acacius of Byzantium, was a Cappadocian Greek centurion of the imperial army.
- Mislinja, Slovenia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mislinja Občina Mislinja. — Settlement and Municipality —.
- The Fourteen Holy Helpers - Associated Content from Yahoo
- Sep 17, 2010 In alphabetical order, the Fourteen Holy Helpers are: 1. Saint Agathius (unknown -303): a centurion who was violently martyred for the Faith.
- Saints of the Day: 08/08/11
- Aug 8, 2011 Saint Agathius: Against headache. Saint Barbara: Against fever and sudden death.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.