A selection of articles related to saint bartholomeus.
Original articles from our library related to the Saint Bartholomeus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saint Bartholomeus.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Saint Bartholomeus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saint Bartholomeus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Team Yukon receives rousing sendoff to Arctics
- Maggie Fekete, Reena Coyne, Jewel Davies, Georgia Gaw, Lara Herry-Saint Onge, Tyra Jones, Sarah Nyland, Bryn Peterson, Charlotte Van Randen. Coach: Ashley Beggs. JR.
- Waldemar Januszczak on why we have the wrong idea about the Renaissance
- So art saved me.” Knowledge is where he first saw El Greco's St Martin and the Beggar – “extraordinary, free, wild, expressive art” – and he grew up naturally inclined to believe the Renaissance was “mysterious, dark and strange”.
- At Rhinofest, the Rhinoceros stampede continues—Ionesco's classic included
- Ionesco (played by Ted Hoerl, the best actor in the cast) is on deadline and struggling with writer's block when he gets caught in a nightmare of modern scientific critical theory, represented by three professors all named Bartholomeus.
- Class Disjunctions: Dutch Paintings at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Soon enough, rich merchants rushed into the void in the upper class, nobles in everything but title.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Saint Bartholomeus Topics
Related searcheschabad hassidism