A selection of articles related to saint bartholomeus.
Original articles from our library related to the Saint Bartholomeus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saint Bartholomeus.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Saint Bartholomeus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saint Bartholomeus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre
- The St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre. The Saint Bartholomew's Day Massacre.
- County List 2011-2012
- French Southern and Antarctic Territories. • Guadeloupe. • Martinique.
- Pigment-Medium Interactions in Oil Paint Films Containing Lead
- the Master of the Saint Bartholomew Altarpiece.
- Non-BAV MSS Name List
- Bartolomeo Carusi (Bartholomew of Urbino). Bartholomeus de Mantua. Bartholomeus, de Pisis (Bartholomaeus de Pisa).
Suggested News Resources
- Tu Foto... Tu Destino 64
- CATEDRAL SAINT BARTHOLOMEUS, FRANKFURT. Cuando cruzaba las vías del tren para dirigirme al río Main voltié a mi izquierda y no desaproveché la ocasión de tomar esta foto Luis Robles / Ciudad de México LAGO DE PATZCUARO, MICH.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bartholomew the Apostle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Saint Bartholomew (right) with Saint John, by Dosso Dossi He was introduced to Christ through St.
- Saint Bartholomeus' Cathedral - Frankfurt Attractions
- Saint Bartholomeus' Cathedral also known as Frankfurt Cathedral, is a majestic Gothic church and one of the greatest German architectures.
- Panoramio - Photo of Frankfurt / Saint Bartholomeus Cathedral
- May 19, 2008 Photo-sharing community. Discover the world through photos.
- Saint Bartholomeus' Cathedral - Frankfurt, Germany: pictures
- This attraction in Frankfurt, Germany is tagged: Architecture, Historical, Cultural.
Saint Bartholomeus Topics
systems engineering history
music of sudan nuba