A selection of articles related to saint bibliography.
Original articles from our library related to the Saint Bibliography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saint Bibliography.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Pagan Festivals
- There are eight major pagan festivals celebrated by Wiccans and other pagans. Yes, just like other religions, they have a set of religious festivals that they observe and celebrate.
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Saint Bibliography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saint Bibliography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- UW Press book covers 300 years of gay Chicago history
- Before he became a saint, Sukie de la Croix and I just missed crossing paths as members of New Town Writers, the Chicago gay writers' group.
- Kim Kardashian shares first photo of son Saint West
- The world finally got its first look at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's son Saint. Kim Kardashian shared the photo of the .... Conroy was born in Atlanta and his robust bibliography inspired memorable filmmaking.
- Why the literati love Muhammad Ali
- It is clear that just one exponent of ringcraft — Ali, nowadays forced by Parkinson's disease to let others tell his story — has inspired a more distinguished bibliography than entire human pursuits.
- 5 Long-Awaited Books by Cult Authors
- Originally titled Saint Heretic, Clevenger's third novel was plagued by complications by published MacAdam/Cage, and Clevenger is known for being particular with his writing and editing process.
- Saint Joan
- Tracy Daugherty's massive biography The Last Love Song would seem to be one more example of this trend: taking on her “reputation as a public pulse taker” and astute observer of massive generational shifts, its cover employing the same Julian Wasser ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.