A selection of articles related to saint bibliography.
Original articles from our library related to the Saint Bibliography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saint Bibliography.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Saint Bibliography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saint Bibliography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Saint Vincent de Paul Bibliography of Works in English Compiled by
- Bibliography of Works in English. Compiled by. John E.
- MSH Research Bibliography.indd
- Mount St. Helens Research Bibliography. Spring 2005.
- Bibliography. Primary Sources. Bossuet.
- DEAD SPACE PROJECT - SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY NEW
- DEAD SPACE PROJECT - SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY. NEW ORLEANS AND ST. LOUIS CEMETERY NO.
- Bibliography. Books. Antonia.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bibliography of Leslie Charteris - The Saint
- The complete bibliography of Leslie Charteris, author of The Saint books.
- Patron Saints Index: Alphabetical List
- PATRON SAINTS - ALPHABETICALLY.
- Bibliography of the Saint Novels in French
- Bibliography of the Saint Novels in French by Jean-Marc Lofficier.
- Peter, St. Biography | BookRags.com
- Peter, St. biography, including 5 pages of information on the life of Peter, St..
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.