A selection of articles related to saint bridget.
Original articles from our library related to the Saint Bridget. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saint Bridget.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Saint Bridget is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saint Bridget books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SAINT BRIDGET
- Note* all are welcome to play in the basketball games, you do not have to had played for St. Bridget's. All St.
- ST. BRIDGET LITURGICAL SCHEDULE FOR MARCH & APRIL 2011
- ST. BRIDGET LITURGICAL SCHEDULE FOR MARCH & APRIL 2011.
- ST. BRIDGET'S PARISH
- ST. BRIDGET'S PARISH. Sunday, January 23, 2011.
- Contact Us! ST. BRIDGET STEWARDSHIP PRAYER
- SAINT BRIDGET CATHOLIC CHURCH. 2. February 27, 2011.
- St. Bridget (Birgitta) of Swede
- The Prophecies and Revelations of. Saint Bridget (Birgitta) of Sweden. Book 1.
Suggested News Resources
- John Shanaghan Passes Away at Age 97
- The Funeral Liturgy will be held Saturday at 10 am at Saint Bridget Church in Moodus. A military honors burial will be held at Saint Bridget Cemetery at a later date. Interested in a follow-up to this article?
- Area deaths for Aug. 24
- SLINEY, Harold E., 84; call 3 to 8 pm today at Zabor in Parma; service 9:30 am Thursday at Saint Bridget of Kildare Parish in Parma. WILGUS, Dominick L.
- Religion briefs
- For information, call 781-878-0900 or visit www.rc.net/boston/saintbridget.
Suggested Web Resources
- Brigit of Kildare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Saint Brigit of Kildare, or Brigit of Ireland (variants include Brigid, Bridget, Bridgit, Bríd and Bride), nicknamed Mary of the Gael (Irish: Naomh Bríd) (c.
- St. Bridget - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online
- i am going to use st.bridget as my conformation name because i am irish aswell,,, this site was very usefull - thank you!
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: St. Bridget of Sweden
- Biography of the mother of 8, widow, visionary, founder of the Brigittines.
- St. Bridget School - Celebrating 50 Years of Catholic Education
- St Bridget School - Providing a holistic approach to education for grades K-8, located in Richmond, Virginia.
- Amy Steedman: Saint Bridget of Ireland
- The mist of years cannot dim the eyes of those who love Saint Bridget's memory, nor can it bewilder their faithful hearts.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Saint Bridget Topics
Related searchesdavid hilbert
springfield illinois geography
dream symbol water snakes
kwazulu-natal province history
holidays in canada