A selection of articles related to saint cessianus.
Original articles from our library related to the Saint Cessianus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saint Cessianus.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Pagan Festivals
- There are eight major pagan festivals celebrated by Wiccans and other pagans. Yes, just like other religions, they have a set of religious festivals that they observe and celebrate.
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Saint Cessianus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saint Cessianus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Nome, cognome e soprannome nel Piemonte rurale L'analisi di un
- Cessianus. Cesia. (Choa).
Suggested Web Resources
- Cessianus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Saint Cessianus (ca. 295 - 303) is a Roman Catholic saint and martyr. Gregory XVI presented Bishop Mathias Loras with the remains of St.
- J.A.M. Pelamourgues - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- They attributed their safe passage to the intercession of St.
- Find A Grave - Dubuque
- 20 records Roman Catholic Saint and Martyr. The Roman Emperor Diocletian martyred Saint Cessianus when he was eight years old.
- Find A Grave - Dubuque County
- Records 21 - 26 Roman Catholic Saint and Martyr.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Saint Cessianus Topics
Related searchesport dictionary
col daniel morgan
will o the wisp literature
common name chemical common names
myall creek massacre the trials