A selection of articles related to saint cessianus.
Original articles from our library related to the Saint Cessianus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saint Cessianus.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Saint Cessianus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saint Cessianus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Nome, cognome e soprannome nel Piemonte rurale L'analisi di un
- Cessianus. Cesia. (Choa).
Suggested Web Resources
- Cessianus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Saint Cessianus (ca. 295 - 303) is a Roman Catholic saint and martyr. Gregory XVI presented Bishop Mathias Loras with the remains of St.
- J.A.M. Pelamourgues - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- They attributed their safe passage to the intercession of St.
- Find A Grave - Dubuque
- 20 records Roman Catholic Saint and Martyr. The Roman Emperor Diocletian martyred Saint Cessianus when he was eight years old.
- Find A Grave - Dubuque County
- Records 21 - 26 Roman Catholic Saint and Martyr.
Saint Cessianus Topics
Related searcheshunting national hunting traditions
aura paranormal science and auras
dream interpretation offspring
astaroth soul calibur biography
rocket origins of rocketry
chansey name origin
good conduct medal criteria