A selection of articles related to saint cessianus.
Original articles from our library related to the Saint Cessianus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saint Cessianus.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Pagan Festivals
- There are eight major pagan festivals celebrated by Wiccans and other pagans. Yes, just like other religions, they have a set of religious festivals that they observe and celebrate.
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Saint Cessianus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saint Cessianus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Nome, cognome e soprannome nel Piemonte rurale L'analisi di un
- Cessianus. Cesia. (Choa).
Suggested Web Resources
- Cessianus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Saint Cessianus (ca. 295 - 303) is a Roman Catholic saint and martyr. Gregory XVI presented Bishop Mathias Loras with the remains of St.
- J.A.M. Pelamourgues - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- They attributed their safe passage to the intercession of St.
- Find A Grave - Dubuque
- 20 records Roman Catholic Saint and Martyr. The Roman Emperor Diocletian martyred Saint Cessianus when he was eight years old.
- Find A Grave - Dubuque County
- Records 21 - 26 Roman Catholic Saint and Martyr.
Saint Cessianus Topics
Related searchestop thrill dragster
law of similarity
snow patrol history
compostela valley history