Saint Lambert Electoral District
A selection of articles related to saint lambert electoral district.
Original articles from our library related to the Saint Lambert Electoral District. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saint Lambert Electoral District.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Saint Lambert Electoral District is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saint Lambert Electoral District books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Klobuchar asks TSA to address security lines at MSP
- Also over on the east side, Mara Gottfried in the PiPress writes, “A vehicle crashed into a house on St. Paul's Greater East Side early Sunday, bursting into flames that spread to the home. No injuries were reported.
- Open Legislative Races Draw More than 70 Candidates
- Troy Fraser, R-Horseshoe Bay, who decided not to seek re-election, has drawn six candidates from across a sprawling district that stretches from rom Abilene to the northwest suburbs of Austin: state Rep. Susan King, eye ...
- DECISION 2016: Full list of Ross, Pike primary candidates
- CONNECTTWEETLINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMORE. The following candidates and issues have been certified by the Secretary of State, or the local county's Board of Elections, for the March 15, 2016 primary election: ...
- Community news in brief - Feb. 10, 2016
- Meghan Adamire, Clallam County Soil Conservation District conservation planner, will discuss soil testing for home gardeners from noon-1 p.m. Thursday, Feb.
- Open legislative races draw over 70 candidates
- The crowded race in Senate District 24 to replace state Sen.