A selection of articles related to saint nazarius.
Original articles from our library related to the Saint Nazarius. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saint Nazarius.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Pagan Festivals
- There are eight major pagan festivals celebrated by Wiccans and other pagans. Yes, just like other religions, they have a set of religious festivals that they observe and celebrate.
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Saint Nazarius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saint Nazarius books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- century) in the presbytery as well as the sarcophagus of Saint
- century) in the presbytery as well as the sarcophagus of Saint Nazarius, the legen- dary first bishop of the town, a Venetian masterpiece from the 14th century .
- Final Decisions for Eastern Pastoral Region
- Saint Nazarius, Sacred Heart, and St. Mary Church buildings will close no later than July. 2010.
- Sixth Sunday after Pentecost
- Jul 24, 2011 St. Nazarius, baptized by St. Linus, in his turn baptized young Celsus.
- PORT EXPLORER & SHOPPING - Royal Caribbean International
- 3 The Cathedral of Saint Nazarius that you see today was built in the 1700s place of the sarcophagus of Saint nazarius, the patron saint of the city.
- ST. FRANCIS DE SALES ORATORY
- Jul 24, 2011 12:15pm: Low Mass. “Eileen Marie Jackson, RIP”. THURSDAY JULY 28.
Suggested News Resources
- Diocese of Scranton announces priest transfers
- Reverend Johnson Kochuparambil, O.S.J.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lives of the Saints, July 28, Saints Nazarius and Celsus
- Saint Nazarius, born in Rome, was the son of a pagan military man who held an important post in the Roman army.
- Nazarius and Celsus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 395), discovered in a garden outside the walls of Milan the body of Saint Nazarius, with severed head.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: St. Nazarius
- St. Nazarius. Fourteenth abbot of the monastery of Lérins, probably sometime during the reign of the Merovingian Clotaire II, 584-629.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: St. Nazarius and Companions
- St. Nazarius and Companions.
- Patron Saints Index: Saint Nazarius
- Saint Nazarius. Memorial: 28 July; Profile: His father was a pagan Roman army officer, his mother a Christian.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Saint Nazarius Topics
tower of hanoi solution
omega-3 fatty acid chemistry
bingo description of the game