A selection of articles related to saint saba.
Original articles from our library related to the Saint Saba. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saint Saba.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Saint Saba is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saint Saba books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mar Saba – Saint Saba
- A short drive from Bethlehem can take you to one of the most beautiful desert monasteries in the Holy Land. The Greek Orthodox monastery of St. Saba, Mar Saba in Arabic, was founded on the cliffs of the Kidron Valley by Saint Saba of Cappadocia in 483 AD.
- The Inside Scoop on XLI Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:XLIT)
- The Caribbean Islands encompasses 121 countries including US Virgin Islands, Barbados, Bonaire, the Cayman Islands, Saint Croix, the Bahamas, Hispaniola, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Dominica, Montserrat, Saba, Saint Kitts, Saint Lucia, Saint Thomas, Saint ...
- SXSW 2016 music lineup: Here's the complete list
- Drew Anderson (San Antonio TX). And The Kids (Northampton MA). Andy Mineo (New York NY).
- Ghost shark, lighthouse among Burning Man 2016 art
- Black Rock Lighthouse Project, The — Max Poynton and Hel Skelter Inc. — San Francisco, CA. Burntanical Garden — Lynn Gamroth ...
- ALBC to meet to meet at Podnuh's Barbecue
- Local Bird Study Group to hear about Saba animals. Long-time Shreveport Bird Study Group member Terry Davis will provide a program on “The Plants and Animals of Saba, with some comments on Saint Martin" at the group's next meeting on Tuesday at ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.