A selection of articles related to saint sabas.
Original articles from our library related to the Saint Sabas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saint Sabas.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Saint Sabas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saint Sabas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Saint Laurent's High-Voltage Glamour Woos a Rock 'n' Roll Crowd
- The scene “was like an episode of 'South Park,'” said Carole Sabas, a French fashion correspondent living in Los Angeles. “You know, like when someone asks, on the show, 'Where's Demi Moore?' and she arrives on cue.
- Your Daily Fashion Week Recap for Friday, Feb. 12
- On Wednesday night, Hedi Slimane's fall 2016 men's and women's collections for Saint Laurent walked before a star-studded audience at the Hollywood Palladium. Carole Sabas, a French fashion correspondent, likened the spectacle to “an episode of 'South ...
- 800-year-old letter seal is unearthed in Israel - and it's the first to
- Almost 1,500 years after his death, a rare seal has been discovered bearing a striking resemblance to religious figure St. Sabas - also known as Mar Saba.
- Nuit des célibataires, des anniversaires et vos sorties club samedi soir
- Au Palais à Hérouville Saint Clair, la Crazy Night revient pour vous faire passer une soirée de folie avec DJ Woozy et DJ YoniWb. Ambiance ... toute la nuit.
- Magazine du Pays basque : une vie de cape et d'épée
- Vous l'avez vu dans plusieurs films de cape et d'épée, Jean-François Demange s'est retiré des plateaux de cinéma et vit aujourd'hui près de Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port. Il a ouvert le ... Un reportage de Sabrina Corrieri, Emmanuel Galerne et William Sabas.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.