A selection of articles related to saint theodore.
Original articles from our library related to the Saint Theodore. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saint Theodore.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Saint Theodore is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saint Theodore books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Flash-fundraising drive helps 430 Louisiana public school projects
- Ordeman hoped to break in the DonorsChoose.org supplies next Friday, when the Renaissance class takes a field trip to a St. Roch Avenue gallery.
- Real Estate Transactions for Sunday, March 13, 2016
- Theodore M. and Whitney L. Solso sold 2602 Palm Blvd.
- Former Appleton parish contributes $100K to St. Nicholas National Shrine near
- Parish Priest Fr. Theodore Trifon added, “Although the parish of St. Nicholas is closed, their members should know they are not without a church.
- Cruz super PACs: Not worth attacking Rubio in Florida
- St. Joseph Clear. STJOECHANNEL.