A selection of articles related to saint.
Original articles from our library related to the Saint. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saint.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Saint is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saint books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kim Kardashian shows off brown-eyed baby boy, Saint West
- If the hype around North West wasn't enough, Saint West is officially making headlines after Kim's recent Instagram post, showing off her beautiful, brown-eyed baby boy. The proud mom made us all fawn over the adorable picture of her 3-month-year old.
- Kim Kardashian Posts Adorable Photo of Baby Saint West: 'You're the Sun in My
- Three months after the birth of Saint West, proud mother Kim Kardashian has shared a new photo of her son on her social media accounts for the world to gush over. Kanye West Declares Kim Kardashian 'Our Modern Day Everything'. On Friday (March 11), ...
- North and Saint West Are Already Twinning as Hell
- Last month, new-age Mother Teresa Kim K. gave the world its first peek at her little munchkin Saint. Fast forward a few weeks and we see how he's already looking like a spitting image of-not mom, not dad-but big sis North.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesconditional baptism
treaty of ryswick
chrysler slant 6 engine
dream symbol creativity
surveying famous surveyors
southern american english phonology