- saintpaulia ionantha. noun.
- Phylogeny and disjunct distribution: evolution of Saintpaulia
- The molecular phylogeny of African violets (Saintpaulia H. Wendl. Uluguru origin for Saintpaulia and subsequent colonization of the more northerly mountains.
- Plant Pathology Circular No. 23 Florida Department of Agr. May
- African violets, Saintpaulia ionantha Wendl., are native to East Africa.
- Cultural Guidelines for Commercial Production of African Violets
- African Violets (Saintpaulia ionantha)1. J. Chen the genus was named Saintpaulia in his honor.
- St. Pauli - so schmeckt die Meile tagsüber
- Etwa bei einer Senfverkostung, einer Hörprobe im Plattenladen Freiheit & Roosen, der noch jahrzehntealte Schellackplatten auf Lager hat, oder einer Duftprobe im wunderschönen Blumenladen Saintpaulia.
- Saintpaulia is the genus to which the immensely popular "African Violet" belongs.
- African Violets -- Growing Healthy Saintpaulia
- An introduction to growing African violets.
- Saintpaulia (African Violet) is a world-wide favourite.
- Saintpaulia Vintners -- Fine Wine from the Pacific Northwest
- Thank you for visiting our web site. We are a small family-owned winery that takes great pride in producing fine quality special wines.
Saintpaulia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saintpaulia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesparietal cell intrinsic factor
the b-52s trivia