A selection of articles related to saints.
Original articles from our library related to the Saints. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saints.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother, 1:2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 We give...
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: 1:2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father...
New Testament >> Ephesians
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Saints is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saints books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2011 New Orleans Saints Training Camp Schedule
- 2011 New Orleans Saints Training Camp Schedule. Date. Practice.
- THE CAMP OF THE SAINTS
- Originally published in French as Le Camp Des Saints, 1973.
- Muslim Saints and Mystics
- Muslim Saints and Mystics. Episodes from the. Tadhkirat al-Auliya'.
- The Saints of The Canon Of The Mass
- that is, that we are “fellow-citizens with the saints and domestics of God” (Eph. saints. His mental vision is enlarged and directed to the Heavenly Jerusalem.
- The Saints and the Roughnecks
- The Saints and the Roughnecks. WILLIAM J. CHAMBLISS.
Suggested News Resources
- New Orleans Saints aren't putting added emphasis on third preseason game
- In other words, it should provide the best snapshot of how the team will look in its regular season opener, and the New Orleans Saints game tonight against the Oakland Raiders should provide the first genuine indication of what to expect this season.
- Cross-country: St. Clair Saints dominate
- The Saints boys won the meet and the girls finished second. / Melissa WawZYsko/Times Herald By JIM WHYMER EAST CHINA -- The St. Clair boys cross-country team was on a mission Saturday morning at the Marine City Invitational.
- The politics of the Saints
- The early story of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is a saga of confrontation and dispersal. When the church finally settled in Utah, it went from being a despised minority to a regional power.
- Riewoldt to play on for Saints with injury
- But it will not stop the star Saint, who booted a season-high five goals as his team kicked their highest score of the year in downing North Melbourne on Saturday night, playing a major part in the club's finals campaign.
- Leicester end Saints' unbeaten run
- A Dan Harding header put Saints back in the game after 28 minutes before an own goal from striker Rickie Lambert restored Leicester's two-goal cushion on the stroke of half-time.
Suggested Web Resources
- Official Site of the New Orleans Saints
- Official team site with audio and video clips, team news, depth charts, transactions, statistics, and player profiles.
- Saints & Angels - Catholic Online
- Large searchable database of information on Catholic saints. Saints, Catholic Saints. Thousands of Catholic Saints with biographical data, prayers, images, etc.
- Saint - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A saint is a holy person. In Christian usage, "saint" refers to any believer who is " holy", and in whom Christ dwells, whether in heaven or in earth.
- New Orleans Saints Team Page at NFL.com
- 1 day ago Team information from the official NFL.
- Patron Saints Index: Alphabetical List
- PATRON SAINTS - ALPHABETICALLY.
Related searchessouth kanara
death personification movies
dream dictionary leaping
quadraphonic pseudo-surround sound
dream dictionary mule
ajmer famous places
culture of tonga clothing