A selection of articles related to sakes.
Original articles from our library related to the Sakes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sakes.
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord? 9:2 If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord. 9:3 Mine answer to...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: I Thessalonians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Wherefore when we could no longer forbear, we thought it good to be left at Athens alone; 3:2 And sent Timotheus, our brother, and minister of God, and our fellowlabourer in the gospel of Christ, to establish you, and to comfort you concerning...
New Testament >> I Thessalonians
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; 18:2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: II Timothy, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. 2:3 Thou therefore endure...
New Testament >> II Timothy
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him. 6:2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these...
New Testament >> Mark
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
Sakes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sakes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Children need us to support the Safe Schools program for their sakes
- Children need us to support the Safe Schools program for their sakes. Date: March 7, 2016. (29); Comments 35; Read later.
- Our view: Correcting mistakes for veterans' sakes
- Congrats to the Wake Forest student, Leah Schenkel, who did the actual legwork. Schenkel, along with city and Wake Forest officials, deserves our thanks.
- MAHONEY: Land sakes, where's that book?
- Kathy Wakeman, vice-president of the Stoney Creek Historical Society, and volunteer Larry Graves go over photocopies made from a microfiche copy of the original Stoney Creek land registry ledger.
- Keep Roberts Quiet For All Our Sakes!
- NORTH Korea Leader Kim Jung-Un is in a lot of hot water with the United States and global leaders for pursuing a nuclear programme. The United States is poised to slap more sanctions on this maniacal idiot to discourage him from his WMD (weapons of ...
- McEvoy new rider for Mongolian Khan in Chipping Norton Sakes
- Kerrin McEvoy will be the new rider for Caulfield Cup winner Mongolian Khan when he resumes in the Group 1 $600,000 Chipping Norton Stakes (1600m) at Randwick on February 27. Kerrin McEvoy will ride Caulfield Cup winner Mongolian Khan, above, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
- I Thessalonians
- Christian BibleSecond Epistle to the ThessaloniansAuthorship of the Pauline epistles
Related searchesa little tour in france
riff notation and sound examples
self-help for stress and pain
the ark hammersmith