- Bright blobs on Ceres ready for their close-up
- Dawn's framing camera captured this image of the brightest spots on Ceres on June 6. The resolution is 1,400 feet (410 meters) per pixel. Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/UCLA/MPS/DLR/IDA.
- PHOTOS: These 100-Year-Old Life Hacks Can Still Make Your Life Easier Today
- But really they were just placed there to strengthen the containers that hold the cigarette packs. Surprisingly, some of these hacks will probably still work today. Of course, I'd first have to figure out what a sal-ammoniac is and where I can find one.
- Each Nanopore in a Material Serves as a Battery
- In contrast, researchers at the University of Maryland have their focus on building a new type of battery that is based on tiny nanopores in a ceramic material.
- What Do Victorian-Era Women and America's Best Soccer Player Have in Common?
- The term Hammoniacus sal appears in the writings of Pliny, although it is not known whether the term is identical to the more modern sal ammoniac, which was known to the alchemists as early as the 13th century. Chaucer also noted the existence of sal ...
- Clean future energy in ammonia
- Natural compounds of ammonia drew Romans to the temple of Amon-Ra in ancient Libya. So-called sal ammoniac – ammonium chloride – drew the attention of Abu Musa Jabir ibn Hayyan, a Muslim alchemist, because of its effect on metals. Only centuries ...
Sal Ammoniac is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sal Ammoniac books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Sal Ammoniac Topics
Related searcheskaliveli lake
free verse some types of free verse
snow falling on cedars title