- Burlington closes King Road for Jefferson...
- The annual closure of King Road in Burlington begins Monday as rainy nights mean the endangered Jefferson Salamander will be on the move. “The Jefferson Salamander is a valuable part of the ecosystem in Burlington,” said Mayor Rick Goldring. “Working ...
- Recovery Plan for California Tiger Salamander to Protect 400000 Acres of Habitat
- SAN FRANCISCO— The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service today released a draft recovery plan for the threatened central California population of the California tiger salamander that calls for protection of 400,000 acres of breeding ponds and adjacent uplands.
- Newt Bathing: A $1 Million Fine for Salamander Habitat Damage
- San Francisco Chronicle reporter Bob Egelko digs into a development company that has been ordered to pay $1 million after polluting a pond that supported the threatened California tiger salamander and forging documents to hide its actions. James Tong ...
- A deadly fungus could lead to a lucrative black market in salamanders
- The ban is intended to protect North American salamanders from a fungus called Batrachochytrium salamandrivorans, or Bsal, which has been wiping out salamander populations in Europe. The ruling prohibits the importation and interstate trade of 201 ...
Salamander is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salamander books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmoroccan arabic pronunciation
cushings syndrome signs and symptoms
conagra foods inc subsidiaries
ilyushin il-96 il-96-400