Salat Al Zuhr
- Wakulla commission debates photo
- A Wakulla County Sheriff candidate and talk-radio host questioned Monday the intentions of a group of people, who appear to be Muslims, observed praying on Mashes Sands beach over the weekend. Freedom 93.3's Will Dance urged his listeners to quiz ...
- When faithful missed Friday prayer because imam overslept
- JEDDAH: Worshippers at a mosque in Hail had to offer regular prayer on Friday noon instead of the weekly Friday prayer because the imam in Al-Borj failed to show up. After waiting for the imam, the worshippers decided to offer regular Dhuhr (noon) prayer.
- Eid al-Fitr 2015: A Celebration At The End Of Ramadan
- To mark the beginning of Eid and in accordance with the Sunnah, or practices of the Prophet Muhammad, many Muslims wake up early in the morning and pray Salat ul-Fajr, or the pre-dawn prayer.
Salat Al Zuhr is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salat Al Zuhr books and related discussion.