- Researchers grow plants in the desert to produce jet fuel
- The reason why those two resources become strengths in this situation is due to the salicornia plant, which is a halophyte, meaning it can tolerate growing in salt water.
- Boeing Pursuing Renewable Jet Fuel
- "The secret to the experimental Seawater Energy and Agriculture System (SEAS) is the salicornia plant, Rios added. Salicornia is a salt-tolerant halophyte, with a unique internal mechanism that allows it to grow in seawater.
- Boeing, Aeromexico, Mexican Government collaborate on sustainable aviation
- Aviation biofuel feedstocks in Mexico are expected to include jatropha, salt-tolerant Salicornia and sewage sludge. The initiative's projects are expected to meet sustainability criteria established by the Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials.
- Trending: Boeing, JetBlue Join Collaborative Efforts for Sustainable Biofuels
- This new collaborative effort is expected to use jatropha, salt-tolerant Salicornia, and sewage sludge as its biofuel feedstocks. The projects are expected to meet the sustainability criteria established by The Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials (RSB).
Salicornia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salicornia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesplane tool parts of a plane
politics of brazil executive branch
mary whitehouse clean up tv
john wyndham collections