A selection of articles related to salicylic acid.
Original articles from our library related to the Salicylic Acid. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Salicylic Acid.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Colchicum autumnale
- This beautiful but very poisonous plant grows in moisty meadow-lands and woods; it will disappear when the ground is too dry. In ancient Greek medicine this plant was known as 'the soul of the joints' because it cured the acute pains of rheumatism and gout....
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
Salicylic Acid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salicylic Acid books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Material uses. Manufacturer. Product code.
- EXERCISE I.11 DETERMINATION OF THE FREE SALICYLIC ACID
- impurified with free salicylic acid, which presents adverse health effects.
- Synthesizing Aspirin: The Acetylation of Salicylic Acid 745
- Prepare acetylsalicylic acid by the esterification of salicylic acid.
- INTEREST OF A NEW SALICYLIC ACID DERIVATIVE IN THE
- INTEREST OF A NEW SALICYLIC ACID DERIVATIVE. IN THE PREVENTION OF ACNE RELAPSES.
Suggested News Resources
- Banish blemishes
- The salicylic acid tackles existing blemishes and cleans out the pores. Scutellaria along with cucumber and apple extracts target scars and hyperpigmentation, while anti-irritants such as caffeine and red algae calm the skin.
- Home Made Facial Masks from Philly Fashionistas
- These tasty red berries exfoliate and refresh your skin with an active ingredient, salicylic acid which gets rid of dead skin cells.
- Methylsalicylate 2-O-beta-D-lactoside, a novel salicylic acid analogue, acts
- Methylsalicylate-2-O-beta-D-lactoside (DL0309) is a new molecule chemically related to salicylic acid. The present study aimed to evaluate the anti-inflammatory effects of DL0309.
- You Docs: Stick to duct tape for plantar warts
- There also are effective over-the-counter treatments, such as salicylic acid. However, if yours aren't mild, you need to see a dermatologist. — Applying cantharidin, which creates a blister under the wart, allowing it to be snipped away.
- Where can you find reliable health information radio shows online?
- How your body actually makes aspirin, that is the ingredient that's in aspirin called salicylic acid, is from all those plant foods you eat. The plants make the salicylic acid to protect themselves from insects and fungi.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amazon.com: Salicylic Acid 20% Gel Peel, 30ml (Professional): Beauty
- The outside layer of your skin is covered in oil, and being oil soluble, the Salicylic acid is able to penetrate this outer layer.
- Salicylic Acid Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information
- Topical salicylic acid is used to help clear and prevent pimples and skin blemishes in people who have acne.
- Salicylic Acid
- Salicylic acid is a common over-the-counter acne treatment. Is it right for you?
- SalicylicAcid | Is It Really The Best Acne Solution?
- Salicylic acid is a prominent acne treatment ingredient that is used in many acne treatments on the market.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Salicylic Acid Topics
Related searchespat patterson career
the beyond plot
atomic rooster discography
list of us televangelists