A selection of articles related to saliva.
Original articles from our library related to the Saliva. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saliva.
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Saliva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saliva books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dog Saliva Hazardous And Beneficial
- Dog's saliva has some interesting wound healing properties. According to some researchers at the University of Florida, there is a protein that was isolated and they call it "Nerve Growth Factor" that increases the wound healing rate twice.
- Ever wondered about saliva?
- When kids think about saliva, it's often in the context of how far they can spit or the way saliva changes color if they've been eating something like Skittles.
- UCLA scientists develop method to predict diseases by testing saliva
- Scientists at the UCLA School of Dentistry found evidence that a single drop of saliva can diagnose and predict cancer, post-traumatic stress disorder, major depressive disorder and other health problems. (Jennifer Hu/Daily Bruin) ...
- Saliva test for identifying, tracking cancer steps closer
- The news marks a milestone in over 10 years of research led by oral cancer and saliva diagnostics researcher Prof. David Wong, of the School of Dentistry at the University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA). Prof.
- New Saliva Screening Test To Detects Oral Cancer
- 08 de marzo de 2016, 13:20London,Mar 8 (Prensa Latina) The test was discovered by Spanish researchers according to Biosensors and Bioelectronics. The saliva analysis involves looking for messenger RNA and proteinsâ�"called "biomarkers", that are ...
Related searchesjim doyle the 2006 election
galaxy angel forte stollen
texas revolution santa anna arrives