A selection of articles related to saliva.
Original articles from our library related to the Saliva. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saliva.
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Saliva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saliva books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Saliva and Dental Caries
- components secreted in saliva are important for dental health. The final result and antimicrobial functions of saliva are maintained mainly by resting saliva.
- Saliva & Urine pH Evaluation
- Saliva & Urine pH Evaluation. Dr. Donald Feeney.
- About Saliva Testing
- About. Saliva Testing. The Science of Saliva Testing.
Suggested News Resources
- Fairfax County Animal Control Stepping Up Rabies Awareness Program
- The rabies virus is mainly in the saliva of rabid animals and can be transmitted through a bite or by getting saliva in a wound or in the eye or mouth. As of mid-August, 30 animals tested positive for rabies in Fairfax County. In 2010, there were 50.
- Genetic testing eases pain of hypochondria
- So it came as a considerable relief to hear about a company that could take a small sample of your saliva and use it to assess your risk of getting any one nearly of 100 different diseases.
- New Mexico Horse Tests Positive for Rabies
- The reports also indicate that several people were exposed to the affected horse's saliva and will undergo testing to ensure they did not contract the virus.
- Two dead bats test positive for rabies
- People can also become infected if a rabid bat's saliva comes into contact with broken skin or moist tissues of the mouth, nose, or eyes.
- Week in Ideas: Christopher Shea
- One hundred sixty-nine undergraduates stared at an "X" on a computer screen for two minutes with a wad of saliva-capturing cotton in their mouths.
Suggested Web Resources
- Saliva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Saliva is the watery substance produced in the mouths of humans and most other animals. Saliva is a component of oral fluid.
- Saliva - Under Your Skin
- Tweet. Buy it Now Enter Site.
- Saliva | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Saliva's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Saliva Official Website :: UNDER YOUR SKIN Available Now
- Buy UNDER YOUR SKIN today, and upload your photo to become a part of the exclusive Saliva Superfan Tattoo Digital Poster!
Related searchescuniculture rabbit farming
battle of inchon aftermath
edicts of ashoka medicinal treatments
susan sarandon politics