A selection of articles related to saliva.
Original articles from our library related to the Saliva. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saliva.
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Saliva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saliva books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Saliva and Dental Caries
- components secreted in saliva are important for dental health. The final result and antimicrobial functions of saliva are maintained mainly by resting saliva.
- Saliva & Urine pH Evaluation
- Saliva & Urine pH Evaluation. Dr. Donald Feeney.
- About Saliva Testing
- About. Saliva Testing. The Science of Saliva Testing.
Suggested News Resources
- Fairfax County Animal Control Stepping Up Rabies Awareness Program
- The rabies virus is mainly in the saliva of rabid animals and can be transmitted through a bite or by getting saliva in a wound or in the eye or mouth. As of mid-August, 30 animals tested positive for rabies in Fairfax County. In 2010, there were 50.
- Genetic testing eases pain of hypochondria
- So it came as a considerable relief to hear about a company that could take a small sample of your saliva and use it to assess your risk of getting any one nearly of 100 different diseases.
- New Mexico Horse Tests Positive for Rabies
- The reports also indicate that several people were exposed to the affected horse's saliva and will undergo testing to ensure they did not contract the virus.
- Two dead bats test positive for rabies
- People can also become infected if a rabid bat's saliva comes into contact with broken skin or moist tissues of the mouth, nose, or eyes.
- Week in Ideas: Christopher Shea
- One hundred sixty-nine undergraduates stared at an "X" on a computer screen for two minutes with a wad of saliva-capturing cotton in their mouths.
Suggested Web Resources
- Saliva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Saliva is the watery substance produced in the mouths of humans and most other animals. Saliva is a component of oral fluid.
- Saliva - Under Your Skin
- Tweet. Buy it Now Enter Site.
- Saliva | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Saliva's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Saliva Official Website :: UNDER YOUR SKIN Available Now
- Buy UNDER YOUR SKIN today, and upload your photo to become a part of the exclusive Saliva Superfan Tattoo Digital Poster!
Related searchesxyy syndrome effects
pearl harbor historical fiction
dark claw costume
kundalini and mudras
bollywood cast and crew
fatal attraction synopsis
janitzio statue of jos maria morelos