A selection of articles related to saliva.
Original articles from our library related to the Saliva. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saliva.
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Saliva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saliva books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dog Saliva Hazardous And Beneficial
- Dog's saliva has some interesting wound healing properties. According to some researchers at the University of Florida, there is a protein that was isolated and they call it "Nerve Growth Factor" that increases the wound healing rate twice.
- Ever wondered about saliva?
- When kids think about saliva, it's often in the context of how far they can spit or the way saliva changes color if they've been eating something like Skittles.
- UCLA scientists develop method to predict diseases by testing saliva
- Scientists at the UCLA School of Dentistry found evidence that a single drop of saliva can diagnose and predict cancer, post-traumatic stress disorder, major depressive disorder and other health problems. (Jennifer Hu/Daily Bruin) ...
- Saliva test for identifying, tracking cancer steps closer
- The news marks a milestone in over 10 years of research led by oral cancer and saliva diagnostics researcher Prof. David Wong, of the School of Dentistry at the University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA). Prof.
- New Saliva Screening Test To Detects Oral Cancer
- 08 de marzo de 2016, 13:20London,Mar 8 (Prensa Latina) The test was discovered by Spanish researchers according to Biosensors and Bioelectronics. The saliva analysis involves looking for messenger RNA and proteinsâ�"called "biomarkers", that are ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheszlatan ibrahimovic
dream dictionary glove
list of neopets lupe
list of accounting topics