A selection of articles related to salivahana.
Original articles from our library related to the Salivahana. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Salivahana.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Salivahana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salivahana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Timmana Nandi (~16 Century AD)
- Oct 26, 2010 1932 Salivahana Era, Vikruthi Year, Kartika month. 2010 AD, November. Copyright ©1998-2010.
- Dhurjati (~16 Century AD)
- 1932 Salivahana Era, Vikruthi Year, Margasira month.
- The Telangana Science Journal Issue 154
- Vikruthi Year, Aswayuja month.
- 4228 EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE ON GRAIN QUALITY IN RICE (O
- Samba Mahsuri and Salivahana) to assess the effect of temperature on grain quality.
- The Andhra Journal of Industrial News
- Vikruthi Year, Shravana month. 2068 Vikramarka Era, Vikruthi Year, Shravana month. 1932 Salivahana Era, Vikruthi Year, Shravana month.
Suggested News Resources
- Tamil Nadu Assembly restores April New Year
- Besides its association with the various historical eras, such as the Kali era, Salivahana era etc., the Chiththirai New Year especially in southern India, is associated with an Astronomical era that has a 60-year cycle.
Suggested Web Resources
- Salivahana/Samdhimati and Jesus
- Our next "copycat Christ" is from the land of India, and his name is Salivahana.
- Welcome to India's Largest Community Web site
- Salivahana Pulications Trust. » Salivahana Patrika Subscribers. » Salivahana's Chakravarti Salivahana's Free Business Advertisements.
- Jesus & Salivahana Parallels - A Christian Response
- Aren't there some striking parallels between the Jesus and Salivahana stories? Wilford dated the Salivahana story to 676 A.D.
- Ugadi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Salivahana era begins its count of years from the year corresponding to 78 Thus, the year 2000 AD corresponds to the year 1922 of the Salivahana Era.
- Salivahana and the Saka Era
- XXII. SALIVAHANA AND THE SAKA ERA. By J.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjames cook legacy
desegregation abolitionist movement
cross quarter days
senzan line sendai ayashi
types of toilet