- Partial restoration of irradiation-damaged salivary function following Shh
- In this study, researchers found in a transgenic mouse model that transient activation of Hedgehog (Hh) pathway after irradiation (IR) rescued salivary gland dysfunction by preserving both salivary stem/progenitor cells and parasympathetic innervation.
- WATCH: Internet left retching after burst gland sets mouth overflowing with pus
- But the flow is slowed by a stone that has formed over the affected salivary gland, bulging beneath the tongue. “There's something stuck,” the woman says, contorting her face, “It's trying to come out.” Salivary gland stone before and after removal SG.
- Video: Salivary diagnostics testing
- Daily Bruin Video pays a visit to a UCLA School of Dentistry laboratory to check out the process of tumor testing through salivary diagnostics. This new technique identifies the presence of disease in human saliva.
- Salivary Diagnostics Detect Biomarkers for Cancer and More Using Electric Fields
- EFIRM-technology Finger-prick blood testing has been facing a lot of criticism as of late due to variations in measurements and possible unethical business practices.
- Oravital to launch new salivary test at Chicago meeting
- BiofilmDNA is a DNA test that detects both the presence and thresholds of specific pathogens via the collection of salivary, subgingival, and tongue biofilm samples.
Salivary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salivary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.