A selection of articles related to salix spp.
Original articles from our library related to the Salix Spp. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Salix Spp.
- Thyme (Thymus Spp.)
- This is a powerful antiseptic. It is useful for bronchial and intestinal ailments. You can use thyme in a homemade mouthwash to prevent tooth decay. Thyme is also burnt to fumigate magical spaces. It brings good health, and is placed under the pillow to ward...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary T
- Heather: Correspondences
- Calluna spp.; Erica spp. Folk Names: Common, Heather, Heath, Ling, Scottish Heather Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Isis Power: Protection, Rain-Making, Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Parosela: Correspondences
- Parosela spp.; Dalea spp. Folk Names: Citrus Plant, Desert Rue Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Hunting...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Chrysanthemum: Correspondences
- Chrysanthemum spp. Folk Names: Mum Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Mallow: Correspondences
- Malva spp. Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Love, Protection, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Gardenia: Correspondences
- Gardenia spp. Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Love, Peace, Healing, Spirituality...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Plaintain: Correspondences
- Plantago spp. Folk Names: Cuckoo's Bread, English-man's Foot, The Leaf of Patrich, Patrick's Dock, Ripple Grass, St. Paterick's Leaf, Slan-lus, Snakebite, Snakeweed, Waybread, Weybroed, White Man's Foot Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Earth Deity:...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Salix Spp is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salix Spp books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Large Omnivore Movements in Response to Surface Mining and Mine Reclamation
- Shrub cover is dominated by willow (Salix spp.), dwarf birch (Betula spp.) and alder (Alnus spp.
- Uncovering the sources of DNA found on the Turin Shroud
- We also uncovered tree species commonly present in forests and woodlands, such as hornbeams (Carpinus spp.), walnuts (Juglans spp.) and willows (Salix spp.
- Counterpoint: Rolling Encinitas forward with the Coastal Rail Trail
- The new Coastal Rail Trail along San Elijo Avenue will connect our communities along the rail corridor, providing safer and more accessible routes for walking or biking to the beach and town centers.
- Garden Life: Advent of autumn means it's time for pruning
- These include abelia, Rose of Sharon (hibiscus syriacus), butterfly bush (buddleia davidii), caryopteris spp., shrub roses and Russian sage (Perovskia). If you do not cut back a butterfly bush, it will grow from where it left off last season.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.