Sallins Train Robbery
A selection of articles related to sallins train robbery.
Original articles from our library related to the Sallins Train Robbery. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sallins Train Robbery.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Suit of Disks/Pentacles: Tarot Card Meanings
- ACE OF DISKS Meaning: Materiality in all senses. Contentment with what you have reached: power, labor, wealth. Material gain. Attainment. Reversed: Prosperity without happiness. Greed. Fool's gold. 2 OF DISKS - Change Meaning: Alteration of gain and loss,...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Samhain - October 31st
- The Celtic year is divided into halves, marked by the two great Fire Festivals of Samhain and Beltaine. The period from Samhain to Beltaine is called "an Ghrian beag" or the "lessor Sun", and the period from Beltaine to Samhain is called &q...
Holidays >> Samhain
- How Does Reiki Work?
- "Where are you searching for me, friend? Look! Here am I right within you. Not in temple, nor in mosque, not in Kaaba nor Kailas, but here right within you am I" Kabir How does Reiki work? The best answer is: we don't know. This may be highly...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Sallins Train Robbery is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sallins Train Robbery books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The drama and debacle of the Sallins train robbery
- At the back of the stage, a large image of a train robbery will loom out of the darkness – a representation of the Sallins Mail Train Robbery of March 1976. The above scenario is a work-in-progress.
- Jury-less courts can end up doing harm to justice
- Nicky Kelly, convicted in the Special Criminal Court of the 1976 Sallins train robbery, was a victim of an appalling miscarriage of justice. Surely the primary function of our judicial system should be to dispense justice, not to dispense with justice?
- House searched as gardai close in on killers of Kenneth O'Brien
- Officers hunting the killers of Kenneth O'Brien are searching several premises as they make a key breakthrough in the investigation. Forensic teams arrived at a house in the Finglas area of North Dublin today after receiving information about the death.
- Psycho killer among suspects in grisly murder of dad-of-one Kenneth O'Brien
- A psycho thug who tricked a man into being assassinated is the latest suspect in the murder of Kenneth O'Brien, we can reveal today. The man, who we cannot name, is well known to gardai and is linked to major players in the West Dublin gangland scene.
Sallins Train Robbery Topics
Related searchessir james lovelock
aeroflot incidents and accidents
dreaming of sharks
consonance and dissonance