- Investigators trace emergence and spread of virulent salmonella strain
- Washington, DC - March 4, 2016 - Since it first emerged more than half a century ago, a particular strain of multidrug-resistant Salmonella has spread all over the world.
- 2015 was record year in Minnesota for salmonella cases
- Whatever the reason, surface water and sediment in the area appear to be “long-term reservoirs of persistent and endemic contamination of this environment,” according to a study published last year in Frontiers in Microbiology.
- Developmental dynamics of the preterm infant gut microbiota and antibiotic
- 6a represents a MDR cluster identified in 8% of samples and 11% of preterm infants, with high identity to Klebsiella oxytoca plasmid pKOX_R1, K. pneumoniae plasmid pKPN5, and Salmonella enterica plasmid pHCM1. Supplementary Figure 6b represents a ...
- The 5 second rule: Is it OK to eat food from the floor?
- In 2007, my lab at Clemson University published a study – the only peer-reviewed journal paper on this topic – in the Journal of Applied Microbiology. We wanted to ... To find out, we inoculated squares of tile, carpet or wood with Salmonella.
Salmonella Microbiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salmonella Microbiology books and related discussion.