- Salmonella Typhimurium Sickens At Least 50 Oregon Conference Attendees
- Public health officials in Oregon are looking into what caused 50-some people to become sickened by Salmonella typhimurium after a conference in late June. A spokeswoman for Multnomah County said several illnesses were confirmed after an Open ...
- Tracking pathogens, solving deadly mysteries
- “It was a strain which is really localized in Washington state,” says Margaret Davis, a veterinary epidemiologist at WSU. She studies the type of salmonella known as Typhimurium and had seen the fingerprint from the Massachusetts case before.
- Investigators Use WGS, Mutational Analysis to Characterize Drug-Resistant
- NEW YORK (GenomeWeb) – An international research team has sequenced samples of multidrug-resistant Salmonella enterica strain sourced from different species and countriesand characterized the epidemiology of the bacteria to better understand why ...
- A direct screen for c-di-GMP modulators reveals a Salmonella Typhimurium
- Cyclic-di-GMP (c-di-GMP) is a bacterial second messenger that transduces internal and external signals and regulates bacterial motility and biofilm formation. Some organisms encode more than 100 c-di-GMP–modulating enzymes, but only for a few has a ...
- 'Suitcase' lab provides real-time genomic surveillance during Ebola outbreak
- He was part of a research team that used the MinION to determine antibiotic resistance in a strain of Salmonella typhi in a 2014 study, pinpointing the location of the resistance gene within 18 hours.
Salmonella Typhimurium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salmonella Typhimurium books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Salmonella Typhimurium Topics
Related searchesgrass fight the battle
dravidian language family
exclusive or symbol
kumbh mela astrology and kumbh mela
desmopressin side effects