A selection of articles related to salome painting.
Original articles from our library related to the Salome Painting. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Salome Painting.
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Goddess Epona
- Lately, it seems that Epona is coming back into Her own with the growing popularity of the internet. Most people identify with Her through Her connection with horses - She is the protector of them, after all - but most people don't seem to be aware of all Her...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Salome Painting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salome Painting books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE COVER
- Among the paintings was Salome With the Head of St. John the Baptist (cover), completed near the end of his life.
- THE IMPORTANCE OF SALOMÉ: APPROACHES TO A FIN DE
- could not be evoked in this way if the painting were merely of one of the men: a version of Salomé must focus on one or both of the women.
- SAINT SEBASTIAN
- of Saint Sebastian, a painting by the late Renaissance artist Guido Reni. ...
- Rupert Bunny
- are invoked in paintings such as Salomé c1919. These later works found enthusiastic admirers in both.
Suggested News Resources
- “A Strange Magic: Gustave Moreau's Salome”
- The Musée Gustave Moreau contains 80 drawings that relate to the Salome painting, or rather paintings since there are close variations in oil and watercolor.
Suggested Web Resources
- Salome (disambiguation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Salome with the Head of John the Baptist, painting by Titian, c. 1609; Dance of Salome (paintings), series by Nabil Kanso, 1988; Salome with the Head of St.
- Salome with the Head of John the Baptist (Caravaggio), London
- Salome with the Head of John the Baptist (London), c.
- Salomé in Art & Painting — Books Blog
- Jun 27, 2009 Fictional character Salomé lived in Judea between AD 14 and 71.
- Salomé | Henri Regnault | European Paintings | Collection Database
- Salomé | Henri Regnault | European Paintings | Collection Database | Works of Art | The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.