- These gatherings often consciously followed Horace's definition of the aims of poetry, "either to please or to educate" ("aut delectare aut prodesse est").
- Künstlerverzeichnis Vorname Name künstlerische Tätigkeit geboren
- Friederike Sophie Christiane. Brun. Schriftstellerin und Saloniere .
- Cultural Interactions in the Romantic Age
- Roberta Johnson. 79. III.
- to the wealthy of materials, among them new discoveries, recently
- lifetime she was a prominent saloniere and one of the most pub- lished women in romantic circles.
- Henriette Herz - Die geistreiche Saloniere
- Suhl (sg) - Henriette Herz, geboren am 05. September 1764 gilt als Pionierin des literarischen Salons. Ihr Mann, der Arzt Marcus Herz, empfing Gäste aus Politik und Kultur.
- Lelaine Lau (saloniere) on Twitter
- Lelaine Lau (saloniere) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Lelaine Lau ( saloniere) and get their latest updates.
- Jewish Salon Women
- Jewish Salonieres: Handmaidens of Modernity JewishWomenSalons.
- ART and ARCHITECTURE, mainly: Berta Zuckerkandl, Vienna's
- Feb 17, 2009 Berta Zuckerkandl, Vienna's Saloniere. Berta Szeps (1864-1945) was the daughter of the liberal Viennese newspaper publisher Moritz Szeps.
Saloniere is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saloniere books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
waldo williams poetry
isaac asimov literary themes
offer and acceptance acceptance