- Rutgers celebrates famed Berlin saloniere
- “Sara Levy's World: Music, Gender, and Judaism in Enlightenment Berlin” will celebrate a saloniere and committed Jew who was a seminal figure at the beginning of the Jewish Enlightenment in Germany. The great-aunt of Felix Mendelssohn, Sara Itzig Levy ...
- An Irish literary set that was more Bloomsbury than barstool
- What is less known is the literary landscape of Dublin's female avant-garde writers in post-revolutionary Ireland, what the poet and saloniere Blanaid Salkeld called the “arty set”, that congregated in well-known eateries in the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s.
- A Seat at the Table
- On the far wall, Izhar Patkin's collage “Saloniere” (1998) features an ornate table holding a bust of the daughter of philosopher Moses Mendelsohn, with a teacup and symbolic objects. The absence of people around these tables calls out.
- From Berlin to Washington
- You might also like: 'Heaven' is a cemetery in former East Berlin · Is Egypt Iran, or Berlin after the fall of the wall? Rutgers celebrates famed Berlin saloniere · In Berlin, NJ cantors honor a broken musical legacy. Back to top ...
Saloniere is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saloniere books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesjerry seinfeld family
mahathir bin mohamad life history
colin powell dates of rank
yoga for constipation