- Glyphosate-resistant Russian thistle found in Montana
- BOZEMAN – This article highlights the evolution of glyphosate (Roundup, RT3, and other generics)-resistant Russian thistle in Montana. Russian thistle (Salsola tragus L.), a native of southeastern Russia, is one of the most problematic broadleaf weed ...
- Oz town suffers hairy panic attack
- While having a quick shufti online at other tumbleweeds, I agreeably learnt that the iconic Salsola tragus, so beloved of Western film-makers, is not actually native to the US.
- What is the 'hairy panic' tumbleweed that has buried a small Australian city?
- Unlike the native hairy panic, the classic tumbleweed from Hollywood westerns is actually a non-native invasive species. This Russian thistle (Salsola tragus) arrived in the US after being shipped as as flax seed to South Dakota in the 1800s.
- Cidade na Austrália é 'engolida' por vegetação
- Uma cidade na Austrália está chamando a atenção por ter sido 'invadida' por um tipo de gramado conhecido aqui como 'Salsola'. Leia Também. Brasil tem 21 das 50 cidades mais violentas do mundo, aponta ONG.
Salsola is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salsola books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescolin powell military career
michael vick criticism of vick
list of toll roads slovenia
june 16 holidays and observances
rajput prithviraj chauhan