A selection of articles related to salt.
Original articles from our library related to the Salt. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Salt.
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power. 9:2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and...
New Testament >> Mark
Salt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salt books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dr. Roach: How far is too far in salt restriction?
- Back in the middle ages, “salt famines” were a serious problem. However, this has not been a significant public health issue for centuries — indeed, the converse is true.
- Salt hill Marks 100 Years Since Easter Uprising
- Here in the Upper Valley, a centenary celebration is planned for 7 p.m. on Easter Monday in the Galway Room at Salt hill Pub.
- FanX connects fans with celebrities in Salt Lake City, for a price
- SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Salt Lake Comic Con's FanXperience brought out thousands of fans Friday to get autographs and photos with their favorite celebrities. It's just one part of the three-day convention, but it comes at a cost.
- 15 genius uses for salt: Clean your appliances, remove stains, and more - CNET
- Salt isn't just for your French fries. It can be used to clean appliances, take out stains and much more. Read Less.
- Food companies in Costa Rica pledge to reduce salt in products
- Leaders of the Costa Rica Food Industry Chamber (CACIA) have agreed to reduce average salt/sodium levels by 15 percent in their products by 2018. Health Minister Fernando Llorca Castro signed the agreement with the food industry group last week with ...
Related searchesscientific classification
dreaming of crucifix
severe and destructive thunderstorm