- Good Fences
- The weather is warm, the cattle are fat and the fences are down. Fortunately my cattle want to say in their pastures, most of the time. This happens every winter.
- Simple Recipe: How to prepare 'tubaane' ( steamed cowpea flour)
- Add small amount of salt petre and mix. Scoop some of the paste unto the cleaned cola leaves and wrap them. Boiled the wrapped beans until its well cooked.
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with corned beef
- Saltpetre, or potassium nitrate, has been used in curing beef in the past. Popularity of this dish grew in Britain during the 19th century. However, the Irish were trading their corned beef with the British since at least the 17th century.
- WMN Letters: Avoiding sausages due to saltpetre fears
- In common with many men of my age (75), beer and bacon are two of my favourite things.
Saltpetre is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saltpetre books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessaola habitat and distribution
dream interpretation madness
love in the time of cholera synopsis
villa english villas
jawaharlal nehru legacy