- (Chemistry / Elements & Compounds) another name for potassium nitrate. 2. ( Chemistry / Elements & Compounds) short for Chile saltpetre.
- Directions to Great Saltpetre Cave Preserve & Karst-O-Rama 2011
- Directions to Great Saltpetre Cave Preserve. & Karst-O-Rama 2011. To get to Great Saltpeter Preserve and Karst-O-Rama, Take I-75 to Exit 59 (Mount.
- Great Saltpetre Cave Preserve
- Great Saltpetre Cave Preserve. Management committee meeting 3/8/11. Shane Mullins's house.
- Tourist Brochure - Great Saltpetre Cave
- ingredient, saltpetre, has been in world-wide demand.
- Renfro Valley stages benefit concert inside Rockcastle cave
- By Scott Sloan — email@example.com Despite being a warm August day, the Great Saltpetre Cave kept its cool.
- Place names
- In the vast sandy desert, smack on the barren shores of Hamun-i-Mashkel, the great saltpetre waste that takes your breath away, Gwalisthap with its couple of dozen homes is spread across more than 15 square kilometres.
- Finnish shipwreck from 1924 found in France
- Port Caledonia sailed to its fate from the port of Mejillones in Chile on August 4, 1924, carrying 4000 tonnes of saltpetre. It was meant to arrive in France's La Pallice harbour on December 2, but tragedy struck before the vessel could reach port.
- Divers find Finnish shipwreck from 1924 off French coast
- The Port Caledonia had started her fatal last voyage from Mejillones in Chile, carrying 4000 tonnes of saltpetre.
- Scorching hot day? Grab a gola
- The fridge is a modern invention, but as long ago as the 13th century an Arab doctor called Ibn Abi Usaibia (1203-1270) wrote about making artificial snow from cold water and saltpetre.
- Saltpeter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Saltpeter or saltpetre often refers to: Potassium nitrate, or the mineral niter, the critical oxidizing component of gunpowder, and a food preservative.
- Potassium nitrate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Potassium Nitrate. Other names. Saltpetre Nitrate of potash.
- snopes.com: Saltpeter in the Military
- Aug 2, 2007 Potassium Nitrate! Saltpeter! The military used to put it in the eggs at breakfast so a certain "joint" wouldn't get stiff when it wasn't supposed to.
- Amazon.com: 1 Lb Salt Petre: Home & Garden
- For women who do not want their partners to have outside relationships. Also for exorcisms & other purification rites. 1lb.
- Saltpeter | Define Saltpeter at Dictionary.com
- the form of potassium nitrate, KNO3, that occurs naturally, used in the manufacture of fireworks, fluxes, gunpowder, etc.; niter. 2.
Saltpetre is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saltpetre books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream interpretation adversary
energy flow balancing
mighty morphin power rangers synopsis
masturbation masturbation frequency