A selection of articles related to salutation pose.
Original articles from our library related to the Salutation Pose. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Salutation Pose.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 1:2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 1:3...
New Testament >> Luke
- Namaste - Meaning and Usage
- The term Namaste is commonly used within new-age, yoga and reiki circles. It is a respectful greeting, both as a welcome and a saying good-bye. This Sanskrit word was brought to the western world by spiritual seekers in India and Nepal. I’m sure it has become...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven. 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; 4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of...
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: II Thessalonians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: 3:2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. 3:3 But the Lord is faithful,...
New Testament >> II Thessalonians
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Parsifal -- The Search for The Holy Grail
- (This is a long and rich tale, which really merits a much more thorough analysis. I hope to return to that another time. Here I have only related the most essential parts:) Parsifal grew up in the woods with his mother who was a widow. One day he saw a group...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Salutation Pose is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salutation Pose books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sun Salutation Series A, B, C SIMPLE VERSION
- Sun Salutation Series A – Overview. # in Flow. English Name.
- Namaskarasana (Salutation pose)
- Namaskarasana (Salutation pose). Squat with the knees apart, feet flat on the floor. Place the hands in prayer position at the heart.
- pose, the bound head to individual knee, cat pose variation, sun salutation, hidden lotus, and headstand. Catalog #012-104 - $29.95.
- Sun Salutation
- ESS 367. Sun Salutation. 1.
- Yoga Postures Step By Step
- Salutation Pose. 7. 4.
Suggested News Resources
- Yoga teacher, author Desiree Rumbaugh will offer Pueblo workshop
- Anusara yoga author and teacher Desiree Rumbaugh holds a sun salutation pose in the Utah desert. COST: $170 before Jan. 15; $180 after Jan.
Suggested Web Resources
- Salutation Pose - Santosha
- Posture: Anjanaya-asana - The Salutation Pose.
- Yoga Exercise - Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskar) @ ABC-of-Yoga
- The Yoga Sun Salutation Pose or Surya Namaskar is a flowing series of poses.
- Yoga Sun Salutation Pose
- Many people are using yoga exercises with many health benefits. Learn how to do the yoga sun salutation pose here!
- Sun Salutation Pose | Women's Health Magazine
- Jan 3, 2010 Sun Salutation Pose. Back. Next.
- Yoga For Beginners -- Sun Salutation Pose (Surya Namaskar A
- May 6, 2011 http://www.alithea.org/yoga/free_yoga_online1.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.