A selection of articles related to salute.
Original articles from our library related to the Salute. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Salute.
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: 16:2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- Namaste - Meaning and Usage
- The term Namaste is commonly used within new-age, yoga and reiki circles. It is a respectful greeting, both as a welcome and a saying good-bye. This Sanskrit word was brought to the western world by spiritual seekers in India and Nepal. I’m sure it has become...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Let brotherly love continue. 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. 13:3 Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. 16:2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Therefore, my brethren, dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved. 4:2 I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord. 4:3 And I entreat thee also, true...
New Testament >> Philippians
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven. 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; 4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of...
New Testament >> Colossians
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Salute is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salute books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Donald Trump Nazi Salute Controversy
- WHAT'S TRUE: Trump asked supporters to raise their hands and pledge to vote for him in the primary. WHAT'S FALSE: Anyone involved was imitating Nazis; the hand gesture was spontaneous on the crowd's part or without context; Trump asked for a salute, ...
- Los Angeles Firefighters Salute As Nancy Reagan's Funeral Motorcade Passes by
- As the motorcade passed by firefighters alongside the 118 Freeway in the Granada Hills area, the firefighters paused in front of their fire engines, standing in salute about 10:30 a.m. Two fire officials stood atop a truck.
- Adam Driver, Gary Sinise and More Salute the Troops with GI Film Festival
- Hosted by U.S. Navy veteran Jamie Kaler, who also hosts American Heroes Channel's America: Facts vs.
- Photo Doesn't Show Crowd Giving Obama the Nazi Salute
- A photograph of a crowd with their hands raised in front of Obama was circulated with misleading information. Dan Evon. yesterday.
- 'Today' hosts confront Donald Trump: Will you stop doing the pledge that
- She noted that former Anti-Defamation League director Abe Foxman, a Holocaust survivor, said the pledge "reminds him of the Nazi salute." "I wonder how you feel about that comparison and whether it would make you want to perhaps not do it anymore?
Related searchesdonkey etymology of the name
wayne gretzky the trade
austin powers characters
set-builder notation solutions
indian names north indian names