- 'Ayanda' needs tuneup despite vibrant South African setting
- "Ayanda" revolves around the attempts by a spirited 21-year-old furniture maker (Fulu Moguvhani) to come up with a get-rich-quick business model to salvage her late father's service garage.
- Spring Into Easton: A shopping and dining day
- Salvage Goods, 24 S. Third St., with Sette Luna.
- The Photograph
- In 1989, as a young anthropology student, I interviewed my father about his life. I learnt then that ...
- 'The Wire' and the Realism Canard
- That kind of salvage ethnography is a kind of melodrama—“I'm going to do something to save them”—and that saving comes through a kind of understanding of the meaning and the logic of that culture. I know you feel The Wire was fairly successful in its ...
- Collective Sounds
- "I wanted it to be almost like a documentary, like a soundtrack to some ethnography," he says. The band name also nods to Bjork's 1993 single of the same name. A huge fan, Parada says Bjork is one of the musical artists who changed his life.
Salvage Ethnography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salvage Ethnography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Salvage Ethnography Topics
Related searchesadam and eve east of eden
steven gerrard honours
linear subspace examples
new orleans louisiana climate
fugu plan importance
ethnic groups in asia