A selection of articles related to salvation protestantism.
Original articles from our library related to the Salvation Protestantism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Salvation Protestantism.
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and...
New Testament >> I Peter
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. 13:2 As they...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 I thank my God...
New Testament >> Philippians
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Salvation Protestantism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salvation Protestantism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Dynamics of Religious Organizations
- church there is no salvation, but many Protestants certainly behaved as if they believed as much.
- The Two Pillars of Protestantism
- salvation, rather than an integral part of becoming saved. Sola fide is THE central issue for Protestants.
- Is There Salvation Outside the Old-Calendar Orthodox Church?
- varieties of Protestantism have largely lost interest in the question of salvation.
- Protestants and Catholics:
- salvation by works and the role of the Church as intermediary and enforcement agent.
Suggested News Resources
- Guilty Pleasures: Religion and Sex Among American University Students
- The Protestant carries his religious fate in his own hands; he or she must look to his own will as a mark of his salvation. Protestantism depends on a psychic structure of self-control in a way that Catholicism does not.
Suggested Web Resources
- Salvation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The penal substitution paradigm of salvation is widely held among Protestant Christians, who often consider it central to Christianity.
- Protestant Afterlife and Salvation
- Traditionally, Protestants believe salvation is a gift of God, granted by faith.
- Protestant or Catholic?
- May 21, 2003 I am a Roman Catholic who has often debated with Protestant friends and co- workers about the very nature of salvation.
- Hope of Salvation: How the Church of God Differs from Protestantism
- Hope of Salvation: How the Living Church of God Differs from Traditional Protestantism. By COGwriter.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.