A selection of articles related to salvation protestantism.
Original articles from our library related to the Salvation Protestantism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Salvation Protestantism.
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and...
New Testament >> I Peter
- King James Bible: I Thessalonians, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden...
New Testament >> I Thessalonians
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 1:2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 1:3...
New Testament >> Luke
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia: 1:2 Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time;...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
Salvation Protestantism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salvation Protestantism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Dynamics of Religious Organizations
- church there is no salvation, but many Protestants certainly behaved as if they believed as much.
- The Two Pillars of Protestantism
- salvation, rather than an integral part of becoming saved. Sola fide is THE central issue for Protestants.
- Is There Salvation Outside the Old-Calendar Orthodox Church?
- varieties of Protestantism have largely lost interest in the question of salvation.
- Protestants and Catholics:
- salvation by works and the role of the Church as intermediary and enforcement agent.
Suggested News Resources
- Guilty Pleasures: Religion and Sex Among American University Students
- The Protestant carries his religious fate in his own hands; he or she must look to his own will as a mark of his salvation. Protestantism depends on a psychic structure of self-control in a way that Catholicism does not.
Suggested Web Resources
- Salvation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The penal substitution paradigm of salvation is widely held among Protestant Christians, who often consider it central to Christianity.
- Protestant Afterlife and Salvation
- Traditionally, Protestants believe salvation is a gift of God, granted by faith.
- Protestant or Catholic?
- May 21, 2003 I am a Roman Catholic who has often debated with Protestant friends and co- workers about the very nature of salvation.
- Hope of Salvation: How the Church of God Differs from Protestantism
- Hope of Salvation: How the Living Church of God Differs from Traditional Protestantism. By COGwriter.
Salvation Protestantism Topics
- I Thessalonians
- Christian BibleSecond Epistle to the ThessaloniansAuthorship of the Pauline epistles
nato political structure
pig pig-related idioms
grahm junior college
ontario multiculturalism embraced