A selection of articles related to salvation protestantism.
Original articles from our library related to the Salvation Protestantism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Salvation Protestantism.
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and...
New Testament >> I Peter
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. 13:2 As they...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 I thank my God...
New Testament >> Philippians
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Salvation Protestantism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salvation Protestantism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What is Salvation According to the Bible?
- Salvation, commonly referred to as “being saved” means deliverance or redemption from sin and its consequences. We are told in Romans 5:8 that God demonstrated His love for us through the death of His son, because of our sins. Ephesians 2:5 tells us ...
- Protestantism: Is it Logically Self-Defeating?
- Thus, Calvin asserts his, Luther his, Zwingli and Menno Simons (Mennonites) and George Fox (Quakers) and William Booth (Salvation Army) theirs. You still have no way of resolving these “denominational dichotomies,” if you will. And that remains true no ...
- Baptism: Apostolic Teaching & Doctrinal Development
- If one claims that the early Church on baptism is like current Protestantism, then why not be like them with regard to the canon of Scripture in the 2nd century?
- Catholics are not banned from reading the Bible
- A: When, as legend has it, Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the door of All Saints' Church in Wittenburg, Germany, he launched a rift known as the Protestant Reformation. And although ...
Salvation Protestantism Topics
lincoln beachey achievements
list of bones of the human skeleton