A selection of articles related to salvation.
Original articles from our library related to the Salvation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Salvation.
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and...
New Testament >> I Peter
- King James Bible: I Thessalonians, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden...
New Testament >> I Thessalonians
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 1:2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 1:3...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, unto the church of God which is at Corinth, with all the saints which are in all Achaia: 1:2 Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time;...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. 13:2 As they...
New Testament >> The Acts
Salvation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salvation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Salvation Story
- of The Salvation Army as set forth in its Deed Poll of 1878 and confirmed in The Salvation Army officers' training operations, both preparatory and institutional.
- Lordship Salvation.qxd
- might be tempted to take salvation lightly. He taught that This shallow understanding of salvation and the gospel commonly referred to as lordship salvation.
- Many Christians think Salvation is the forgiveness of sin and a ticket to Heaven.
- The Power of God Unto Salvation - Joel Finck
- that salvation can be lost is not supported by the Word of God, "rightly divided" (II. Tim. 2:15).
- Chemical Salvation?
- CHEMICAL. SALVATION? J.
Suggested News Resources
- Salvation Army plans move to west of downtown Oklahoma City
- The Salvation Army of Oklahoma City is planning to move its headquarters to NW 10 and Pennsylvania in Oklahoma City. BY CARLA HINTON chinton@opubco.
- Cupboard bare at Salvation Army
- by Tom Joyce Officials of the Mount Airy Salvation Army discuss the need to fill the depleted shelves of its food pantry. Pictured, from left, are Sharon Reid, advisory board chairman; Maj. Michael Rodgers; and James F.
- Philosophy Lite: Salvation leads to discipleship
- By Raymond Smith Salvation, in the Christian faith, means the deliverance of man from the power or penalty of sin.
- New faces at Salvation Army
- The new captains of the Brainerd Salvation Army, Scott and Shanais Strissel, paused in the army's chapel with their four children, Isaiah, 12, (left), 3-year-old twins Ethan and Isabella and Zech, 10.
Suggested Web Resources
- Salvation | Define Salvation at Dictionary.com
- Salvation definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- God's plan of Salvation
- This is the most important message you'll EVER read.
- The Salvation Army: Home
- Official site contains news, mission statement, disaster relief, historical figures, publications, organizational structure, job opportunities, and how one can help.
- Are You Really Sure Of Your Eternal Salvation?
- A 25 lesson Bible study course concerning our eternal salvation with interactive questions at the end of each lesson.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
- I Thessalonians
- Christian BibleSecond Epistle to the ThessaloniansAuthorship of the Pauline epistles
Related searcheslist of bridges philippines
the oresteia the eumenides
darfur economy and demography