Salvia Divinorum Traditional Use
A selection of articles related to salvia divinorum traditional use.
Original articles from our library related to the Salvia Divinorum Traditional Use. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Salvia Divinorum Traditional Use.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Salvia Divinorum Traditional Use is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salvia Divinorum Traditional Use books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- UAlbany researcher building psychoactive plant database
- Their names are Salvia divinorum, Datura stramonium and Picralima nitida, to name a few. They're ancient, psychoactive plants. ...
- New EMCDDA insights into naloxone, the overdose antidote that can help save lives
- Naloxone — a pharmaceutical drug used to reverse respiratory depression caused by opioid overdose — has been used in emergency medicine since the 1970s (2). Listed by the World Health Organization (WHO) as an 'essential medicine', it is traditionally ...
- A 'Natural' Herb Can be Poisonous, Woman Learns
- Herbal remedies that are touted as "natural" may not always be safe, as a new report shows: A woman in the United Kingdom who was trained in using herbs experienced severe symptoms of poisoning after she accidentally overdosed on a medicine called ...
- Heads shops raised as concern in Saranac Lake
- Head shops sell glass pipes, water pipes and bongs tagged in store for tobacco use. But often the products are used to ... The drug is included on the DEA Drugs of Concern list alongside bath salts and salvia divinorum.
- EMCDDA conference: 20 years of monitoring and communicating evidence on drugs
- Understanding the dynamics, nature and scale of drug use in Europe, including lessons learnt and challenges for the future, will be the thrust of an EMCDDA technical conference being held in Lisbon from 21–22 September (1). ...
Salvia Divinorum Traditional Use Topics
Related searcheshonda b20a engine b20a7
faina ranevskaya quotes
list of towns greece
ocala florida integration
heart of darkness background
stockholm notable natives