Salvia Divinorum Traditional Use
A selection of articles related to salvia divinorum traditional use.
Original articles from our library related to the Salvia Divinorum Traditional Use. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Salvia Divinorum Traditional Use.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Salvia Divinorum Traditional Use is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salvia Divinorum Traditional Use books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Salvia divinorum Research and Information Center
- Salvia divinorum in Mazatec culture, its traditional uses, and the beliefs, rituals, and mythology associated with it.
- Salvia divinorum use and phenomenology: results from an online
- Oct 5, 2010 Drug effects, hallucinogens, Salvia divinorum, subjective experiences. Introduction. Salvia divinorum (S.
- Salvia divinorum: Clinical and Research Potential
- Salvia divinorum is a perennial Mexican herb from the labiate (mint) toms of depression with use of Salvia .
- Salvia Divinorum
- At this time there is no accepted medical use for Salvia Divinorum; however, Mazatec Indians in.
Suggested Web Resources
- Traditional Use of Salvia Divinorum by the Mazatec Indians | SALVIA
- Mar 16, 2009 Salvia divinorum has long been a part of the traditions of indigenous cultures.
- Salvia divinorum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- There are a few ways to consume Salvia divinorum. In traditional Mazatec ritual, shamans use only fresh Salvia divinorum leaves.
- The Salvia - The Salvia divinorum Research and Information Center
- Spain prohibits the sale of Salvia divinorum, but not possession or use. .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.