A selection of articles related to salvia horminum.
Original articles from our library related to the Salvia Horminum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Salvia Horminum.
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Salvia Horminum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salvia Horminum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE INFLUENCE OF CULTIVATION METHOD ON THE
- Salvia horminum L.) 'Oxford Blue' was grown from transplants or it was direct seeded.
- Sage as a condiment in the graeco-roman era
- by Dioscorides as S. horminum but thought that the type described by Theo- phrastus was probably a different spe- cies (10). Salvia horminum L.
- HOST SUITABILITY OF SOME VINCA AND SALVIA TO TWO
- nea, Salvia farinacea, Salvia horminum, Salvia splendens. Abstract.
- Plants influencing the behaviour of Large White Butterfly (Pieris
- Cabbage plots were surrounded, as a border around garden beds, by the following plant species: Salvia horminum L. (syn.
- Salvia officinalis
- Salvia horminum. Red Topped Sage. Salvia hualiensis.
Suggested News Resources
- In the garden: Salvia is a very versatile plant
- Just to add to the naming confusion — and I don't want to bog down this column in botanical nomenclature —there's a second Oxford Blue listed, except it's a different species — Salvia horminum.
Suggested Web Resources
- Salvia Horminum
- This annual is sometimes known in seed catalogues as annual clary sage, which is a pity as it is nothing like the clary sage that I grow.
- Salvia viridis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- It was known as Salvia horminum for many years, since Carl Linnaeus described S. viridis and S. horminum as separate species in 1753.
- Annual Seeds - Salvia - horminum Claryssa Mixed
- Dwarf, compact habit and broader, bright blooms (bracts). Superb cut and dried as an everlasting flower.
- Salvia horminum 'Blue' - Buy Online at Annie's Annuals & Perennials
- The author of 'Annuals for Connoisseurs' calls Salvia horminium one of the most garden-worthy plants of the sage family.
- Salvia Horminum Blue Monday Flower Seed - Clary
- Salvia Horminum Blue Monday flower seed is also known as Clary. Salvia Horminum is an annual flower seed.
arabic grammar demonstratives
intermediate goals and terminal goals
democratic ideals basic concepts