A selection of articles related to salvia horminum.
Original articles from our library related to the Salvia Horminum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Salvia Horminum.
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Salvia Horminum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Salvia Horminum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE INFLUENCE OF CULTIVATION METHOD ON THE
- Salvia horminum L.) 'Oxford Blue' was grown from transplants or it was direct seeded.
- Sage as a condiment in the graeco-roman era
- by Dioscorides as S. horminum but thought that the type described by Theo- phrastus was probably a different spe- cies (10). Salvia horminum L.
- HOST SUITABILITY OF SOME VINCA AND SALVIA TO TWO
- nea, Salvia farinacea, Salvia horminum, Salvia splendens. Abstract.
- Plants influencing the behaviour of Large White Butterfly (Pieris
- Cabbage plots were surrounded, as a border around garden beds, by the following plant species: Salvia horminum L. (syn.
- Salvia officinalis
- Salvia horminum. Red Topped Sage. Salvia hualiensis.
Suggested News Resources
- In the garden: Salvia is a very versatile plant
- Just to add to the naming confusion — and I don't want to bog down this column in botanical nomenclature —there's a second Oxford Blue listed, except it's a different species — Salvia horminum.
Suggested Web Resources
- Salvia Horminum
- This annual is sometimes known in seed catalogues as annual clary sage, which is a pity as it is nothing like the clary sage that I grow.
- Salvia viridis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- It was known as Salvia horminum for many years, since Carl Linnaeus described S. viridis and S. horminum as separate species in 1753.
- Annual Seeds - Salvia - horminum Claryssa Mixed
- Dwarf, compact habit and broader, bright blooms (bracts). Superb cut and dried as an everlasting flower.
- Salvia horminum 'Blue' - Buy Online at Annie's Annuals & Perennials
- The author of 'Annuals for Connoisseurs' calls Salvia horminium one of the most garden-worthy plants of the sage family.
- Salvia Horminum Blue Monday Flower Seed - Clary
- Salvia Horminum Blue Monday flower seed is also known as Clary. Salvia Horminum is an annual flower seed.
Related searcheshistory of radio telex on radio
meaning of dreams about hairdresser
betrayal at krondor plot
betty loh ti biography
horsepower drawbar horsepower dbhp