A selection of articles related to sama vritti.
Original articles from our library related to the Sama Vritti. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sama Vritti.
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Sama Vritti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sama Vritti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How to Experience a Stressful Day AND Still Enjoy Your Evening
- Once you have cleaned your immediate space and are about to begin your work day, take 3 minutes to perform Sama Vritti or “Equal Breathing.” This is the practice of inhaling and exhaling through the nose holding the same count.
- How-To: Quickly Reduce Your Marijuana High
- Sama Vritti or “Equal Breathing” starts with inhaling for four counts, following with an exhale through the nose for four counts. Nadi Shodhana or “Alternate Nostril Breathing” is a technique that is said to clear the channels of the mind.
- 5 Breathing Exercises That Can Reduce Stress
- Also known as Sama Vritti in the yoga world, this is another breathing exercise you can try anytime, anywhere. All you have to do is inhale for a count of four, and then exhale for four, all through the nose.
- Reduce Stress and Sleep Deprivation With This Breathing Exercise
- Mastering the art of breathing is part of yoga and meditation. If you cannot perform the whole routine because of time constraints, you can practice these breathing techniques while at work, during your break. Sama Vritti or “Equal Breathing”.
- Top 5 ways to maximize your spa visit for time-poor travelers
- Before stepping foot in the spa, spend a few moments practicing breathing Equal breathing, or Sama Vritti, can be practiced anywhere and to great results by simply inhaling for a four-count and subsequently exhaling for a four-count as well.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.