A selection of articles related to sama.
Original articles from our library related to the Sama. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sama.
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Sama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sama books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Wall collapse in Sama kills 2
- Vadodara: A 35-year-old man and his six-year-old daughter died when a wall of an under-construction church collapsed in Sama on Tuesday. The deceased Ramesh Rathva was working on the construction of the basement while his daughter Manisha was ...
- SAMA upgrades Mada infrastructure seven-fold
- RIYADH – The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) on Tuesday announced the completion of a number of initiatives to develop the Saudi Payment Network (SPAN) in its new identity “Mada.” The central bank has upgraded Mada infrastructure to process ...
- Sama Group Is Redefining What It Means To Be A Not-For-Profit Business
- Leila Janah, the founder and CEO of Sama Group, has just left an hour-long staff meeting about grant proposals, and she is venting as we dig into an artisanal brick-oven pizza at Farina, a restaurant in San Francisco.
- Overheating with Sama Zama's and Ramen Bowls' taste-bud-killing challenges
- I distracted myself by looking at the photos of the six brave men who had completed the challenge since Sama Zama opened, in 2012. In one of them, a man held up his empty bowl and grinned crazily.
- Sama asks govt for assurance on critical healthcare posts
- SAMA's Mark Sonderup says while the situation is not critical at the moment, pressure to cut costs could signal trouble in the coming months. “Somebody needs to tell me how you save money in healthcare when 70 percent of your expenditure is on human ...