- I was booked on a connecting flight to Nagpur, so I set out to find where the .. but I will say something about the last one on samanarthata, or 'exemplification'.
- Young People and Buddhist Ethics: Tradition and Commonsense
- atthacariya/arthacarya (beneficial activity); and samanattata/samanarthata (same -goaledness/treating others as oneself/exemplification).
- Samanarthata: La Cooperación y la adaptación a los demás por el bien de guiarlos hacia la verdad.
- H:\0 A Seminars CD 2004\SeminarCD\Every seminar and lecture - If
- The last one is samanarthata, which means - it's quite difficult to translate this - it means, as it were, treating others like oneself.
- SANGHA BILDEN UND HARMONIE BEWAHREN überarbeitete
- vorbildliches Verhalten im Sinne des Dharma bzw. zu tun was man predigt ( Samanarthata). I.
- Friends of the Western Buddhist Order (FWBO): Buddhism, India
- However, when it came to samanarthata, I felt I still had not fully grasped the essence of the matter.
- Buddhism in a Nutshell - Four Immeasurable Minds & Four Ways of
- 14.2.1 Giving (Dana) 14.
- free buddhist audio : : "the four ordination vows - 3. for the attainment
- Sangrahavastus (Talk 5) - Samanarthata in Chapters · The Four Ordination Vows - 2. In Harmony with Friends and Bretheren. The Four Ordination Vows - 2.
- trang chính
- (1) dana or generosity; (2) priyavadita or kindly speech; (3) arthacarya or conduct for the benfit of other; (4) samanarthata, equality with himself or impartiality.
Samanarthata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samanarthata books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespennsylvania airports
index of economic freedom criticism
insanity criminal law
diving learning to swim underwater