- I was booked on a connecting flight to Nagpur, so I set out to find where the .. but I will say something about the last one on samanarthata, or 'exemplification'.
- Young People and Buddhist Ethics: Tradition and Commonsense
- atthacariya/arthacarya (beneficial activity); and samanattata/samanarthata (same -goaledness/treating others as oneself/exemplification).
- Samanarthata: La Cooperación y la adaptación a los demás por el bien de guiarlos hacia la verdad.
- H:\0 A Seminars CD 2004\SeminarCD\Every seminar and lecture - If
- The last one is samanarthata, which means - it's quite difficult to translate this - it means, as it were, treating others like oneself.
- SANGHA BILDEN UND HARMONIE BEWAHREN überarbeitete
- vorbildliches Verhalten im Sinne des Dharma bzw. zu tun was man predigt ( Samanarthata). I.
- Friends of the Western Buddhist Order (FWBO): Buddhism, India
- However, when it came to samanarthata, I felt I still had not fully grasped the essence of the matter.
- Buddhism in a Nutshell - Four Immeasurable Minds & Four Ways of
- 14.2.1 Giving (Dana) 14.
- free buddhist audio : : "the four ordination vows - 3. for the attainment
- Sangrahavastus (Talk 5) - Samanarthata in Chapters · The Four Ordination Vows - 2. In Harmony with Friends and Bretheren. The Four Ordination Vows - 2.
- trang chính
- (1) dana or generosity; (2) priyavadita or kindly speech; (3) arthacarya or conduct for the benfit of other; (4) samanarthata, equality with himself or impartiality.
Samanarthata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samanarthata books and related discussion.