- Sydney Rossman and Sam Anas Named Quinnipiac February Athletes of the Month
- Sam Anas led Quinnipiac and ECAC Hockey, while ranking 8th nationally, with 11 points in eight games for the month of February. Anas scored four goals and assisted on 11 more as the Bobcats posted a 5-1-2 record for the month. Anas opened the month ...
- Big Red feeling confident against top-ranked Quinnipiac
- Offensively, junior forward Sam Anas (21 goals, 22 assists) leads the way along with senior forward Travis St. Denis (18 goals, 20 assists) and junior forward Tim Clifton (17 goals, 18 assists).
- Quinnipiac hockey standout Sam Anas tries to blaze a trail from Maryland to
- If Sam Anas ran or dribbled or threw, his path to collegiate and professional sports would have been much clearer. Hundreds of teenagers from his home state earn athletic scholarships every year, and a number have gone on to the NFL and the NBA.
- Top 15 NHL Free Agent Prospects in the NCAA
- Sam Anas, junior forward, Quinnipiac (#98 on Top 100 NHL prospects list). Anas lacks prototypical pro size, listed at just 5'8", but his skill and scoring prowess at the NCAA level are impossible to ignore.
- Landon ice hockey punctuates championship season with No. 1 ranking
- “I remember being in seventh grade watching Sam Anas and those guys lift trophies and it made me think, I want to do that,” senior goaltender Jack Concannon said.
Samanas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samanas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesall india moovendar munnani kazhagam
freedoms of the air seventh freedom
jim morrison legacy