- The Myth Of The Indian Aviator
- They also point out how a chapter titled 'Samarangana Sutradhara' stated that a detailed description of their construction and other features could not be disclosed, lest the knowledge be used for evil purposes.
- IISc research debunked long ago myth of ancient Indian flying
- One text named Samarangana Sutradhara by Bhoja deals with some description of aircraft but does not quote any earlier work.
- Expert on the agamas
- Interest in traditional architecture and ancient science led Apte to King Bhoja's (10th century A.D.) 'Samarangana Sutradhara,' which he has translated into English.
- FAKTY X: Existovali vimany – prastaré indické lietajúce stroje?
- O vimanach sa dozvieme aj v ďalšom sanskritskom spise Samarangana Sutradhara, kde sa to mytologickými lietajúcimi strojmi len tak hemží, a okrem iného tu sú aj presné inštrukcie ako vimanu postaviť. V sanskritskom texte je napísané napríklad aj toto: ...
- My Lessons Learnt - From My Son
- In the recently published Samarangana Sutradhara of Bhoja, a whole chapter of about 230 stanzas is devoted to the principles of construction underlying the various flying machines and other engines used for military and other purposes. The various ...
Samarangana Sutradhara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samarangana Sutradhara books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Samarangana Sutradhara Topics
Related searcheseasebs tone