- Convocation: Legacy Of An Oxbridge Term
- Samavartana simply means returning from the household of the guru or preceptor. Having completed the brahmacharya stage, the student returns, satisfies the guru that he/she has indeed passed the threshold level of learning, pays the guru dakshina, and ...
- Despite India's warning, Nepal adopts constitution; first statute in South
- India believes that the Nepali political leaders didn't exercise the flexibility to bring on board all regions and sections of society.
- 16 Hindu rituals that celebrate human life with grandeur
- Samavartana/Graduation - After spending about 12 years in the house of the teacher, the student would graduate. A ritual bath marked the completion of his education. 16.
- REGIONAL BRIEFS
- One held: A team of the State Vigilance Bureau (SVB) from Hisar on Saturday arrested an office assistant working in the Urban Local Bodies Department of Haryana at Chandigarh when he was receiving Rs 30,000 as bribe from a retired employee of the ...
Samavartana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samavartana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.