A selection of articles related to samjnana dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Samjnana Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Samjnana Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Samjnana Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samjnana Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Terms of Cognition in Indian Psychology
- listed or translated in the Dictionary, it still could be used by the speaker denoting a particular perception.
Suggested Web Resources
- Samjnana Dictionary | RM.com ®
- Samjnana Dictionary articles, reference materials. Need more on Samjnana Dictionary? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Samjnana Dictionary roots.
- Sanskrit Dictionary - S
- Sanskrit Dictionary - Sanskrit To English.
- The Twelve Yaksa Generals Images & Pictures Gallery
- Tripitaka Index · Sutras · Images · Dictionaries · Articles · Links.
- Glossary of Sanskrit Terms
- Samjnana: Consciousness; intelligence. Sampat: Perfection; wealth; virtue. Sampatti: Same as Sampat.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.