A selection of articles related to samjnana dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Samjnana Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Samjnana Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Samjnana Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samjnana Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Terms of Cognition in Indian Psychology
- listed or translated in the Dictionary, it still could be used by the speaker denoting a particular perception.
Suggested Web Resources
- Samjnana Dictionary | RM.com ®
- Samjnana Dictionary articles, reference materials. Need more on Samjnana Dictionary? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Samjnana Dictionary roots.
- Sanskrit Dictionary - S
- Sanskrit Dictionary - Sanskrit To English.
- The Twelve Yaksa Generals Images & Pictures Gallery
- Tripitaka Index · Sutras · Images · Dictionaries · Articles · Links.
- Glossary of Sanskrit Terms
- Samjnana: Consciousness; intelligence. Sampat: Perfection; wealth; virtue. Sampatti: Same as Sampat.
Samjnana Dictionary Topics
Related searchesintrinsic evil
alexander alekhine pronunciation
lada motor sport