- Culture cannot be separated from religion
- Every Guyanese Hindu knows that Phagwah marks the beginning of the Hindu New Year; the name of the year is even mentioned in every calendar. Moreover, the Pandit mentions this name when reciting the Samkalpa (Resolution) before commencing every ...
- 8th Avarana kritis - sarvasiddhipradayaka chakram
- parikIrtitanAdAntaranityAntara aN^garakShAkaratrayaprAkAre. atirahasyayoginIparivAre. girirAjavaratanaye s.
- Dimensions Of The Revolution Against Casteism
- The UN Human Rights Commission in October 2009 declared casteism as a form of human rights abuse and has begun the process of criminalizing casteism. However, this will not end casteism in South Asia. The UN can only create a little pressure ...
- Event: An exhibition of paintings by Nirmalendu Mandal When: Till April 16; 3
- April 15 at Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture, Vivekananda Hall; 6 pm: Visvanath Chatterjee will speak in Bengali on Navavarsher Samkalpa. April 15 at Bidhannagar Ramakrishna Vivekananda Kendra, DD-44 Salt Lake; 7 pm: Bimal Poddar will speak ...
- Lộc xuân
- Wow! nay chi Samkalpa minh dc lên báo luôn ta...hình đẹp qua chị oi.
Samkalpa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samkalpa books and related discussion.