- The sense of ego-maker in classical Sāṃkhya and Yoga.
- This aspect rises from the epistemic position of both schools of Hindu philosophy.
- UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI
- (v). Methods of Philosophy. (vi) Buddhist Epistemology and Logic.
- UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA PHILOSOPHY
- B. Cārvāka School—Epistemology, Metaphysics, Ethics. C.
- Samkhya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Amazon.com: Samkhya-Yoga Epistemology (9788124603710
- Product Description. Comprehensive study of major works reflecting Samkhya orientation. evaluation of key words, comparative with other Hindu systems.
- Geschichte Südasiens
- Jul 22, 2011 Yoga is also a philosophical school which is inseparably associated with Samkhya philosophy.
- Kleine Schriften. By Erich Frauwallner. Edited By Gerhard
- Samkhya epistemology.
Samkhya Epistemology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samkhya Epistemology books and related discussion.