- India: Diminishing Rebel Spaces In Telangana – Analysis
- On February 20, 2015, wall posters of CPI-Maoist Venkatapuram 'area committee' opposing the Polavaram project were spotted in the Charla mandal of Khammam District. On August 19, 2015, Viplava Karmika Samkhya (VKS), a CPI-Maoist front organization ...
- Telangana: Diminishing Rebel Spaces
- On February 20, 2015, wall posters of CPI-Maoist Venkatapuram area committee opposing the Polavaram project were spotted in the Charla mandal of Khammam District. On August 19, 2015, Viplava Karmika Samkhya (VKS), a CPI-Maoist front organization, ...
- Spiritual leader of Tibet says real change starts with individuals
- Pointing out that many religions teach about God the creator, there are others, a branch of the Samkhya tradition, Jainism and Buddhism among them, that teach that responsibility for what we do and what happens to us rests on our own shoulders. However ...
- UPSC Civil Services IAS Main Written Exam 2012: Philosophy Paper I
- (c) How Samkhya theory of causation is different from that of Nyaya theory causation? Explain. (d) Why does Mimamsa give utmost importance to SHABDA-PRAMANA the verbal testimony?
Samkhya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samkhya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessymbol etymology
gupta empire gupta literature
music of russia dagestan
tongue piercing history amp culture
list of shock sites exetnu
mongol empire disintegration