- 5000 Hindus are migrating from Sindh to India every year. — Reuters/file
- “We are not Muslim, we are not Hindu, but first and foremost, we are Sindhi. There is a conspiracy to force Sindhi Hindus to leave Sindh, but we will not allow nefarious elements to succeed,” a political activist was sloganeering in English outside the ...
- Religion and authenticity
- One can choose a bhakti guru, a yogi, a jnani, a karma yogi, a Saivite, a Vishnuvite, a dualist, a non-dualist, a Samkya, a tantric, any number of hundreds and thousands of deities or paths and subpaths and so on, virtually endlessly.
- The communal bandwagon rolls on
- He stated that Nyaya, Vaisheshika, Samkya, Yoga, Purva Mimansa and the earlier beliefs, Brihaspati's Charvaka, Mahavira's Jainism, and Theravada Buddhism were all agnostic. Gautama Siddhartha the Buddha (c. 563-483 BC) touched the Earth as the ...
- Kiran Reddy draws flak for action against Sridhar Babu
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Kiran Kumar Reddy's sudden decision of divesting Minister D.
Samkya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samkya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnajaf history
wonderwall song b-sides
spandex major spandex fiber uses